- FL-ECT 303 is a double conversion Online UPS with very low input current harmonics ( <10%THDi & PF above 0.9 ) for industrial application with regenerative load bank. Designed for harsh electrical and environmental conditions this model is a long life design; offers superior levels of protection against all the input power-related problems and provides regenerated, clean, network grade, high quality power to the connected loads.
- Industrial design - Designed to handle high inrush current and the transformer is designed to handle the load harmonic current which heats up the inverter transformer.
- The UPS is utility friendly and generator compatible and prevents the overrating of electrical wires, reduce reflected harmonies back to the source.
When rotating element of a motor runs faster than its voltage drive control (command), then the motor begins to act as generator and energy pumps back to the source. The conventional Online UPS cannot absorb this energy and the DC bus voltage starts increasing and leads to failure of DC capacitor and switching device.
The re-generative braking energy is produced in the following conditions,
Quickly decelerating a high inertia (mechanical arm, flywheel).
Controlling the speed of a load moving vertically downwards (Milling, cutting, declining conveyor)
Sudden drop in load torque. (Drilling operation, industrial saw)
Repetitive acceleration and deceleration to a stop.
- Industrial drives
- Automated manufacturing
- Tetra packing industries
- Pharma processing industries
- Wires & Cable manufacturing
- Industrial freezers, chillers & compressors
- Bottling & distilleries
- Multiplex and cinema halls
- Pharma processing
- Research labs
- Textile & Garment industries
- Annealing & smelting
- Kilnes & furnaces
- Precision industrial ovens
- Plastic furniture & polythene products manufacturing
- Centralised air-conditioners
- CNC applications
- Laser cutting machines
- CT & MRI scanners
- Offset & digital printers
- Vertical milling machines
FL-ECT has been supplied to various harsh industrial applications with application specific customisation based on the load and application study.